What to expect from us during a valuation
- We shall contact you over the phone at a time convenient to you.
- We will appraise your property assessing a suitable market price and will also look for features that will especially appeal to buyers.
- We can spend as long as you need to talk through the process and marketing ‐ we have extensive knowledge of sales across England and Wales, so there are plenty of things to discuss!
- You can decide to go on to the market there and then, or take a while to think things over.
Once you receive a valuation from us
- We have a simple online agreement to complete with your details then you can go Live 'on the market'.
- We will prepare details highlighting the best points of the home and arrange for professional photographs and a Floor Plan will be prepared.
- Unless you require discreet marketing, it is our job to tell as many people as possible about the property. We feature the property on our website and portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla. Through our advertising we attract many out of town buyers and use social media to spread the word.
- We have developed ways of marketing your property which creates a sense of urgency from buyers.
- We then match your property to a large data base of Proceedable Buyers’ that are Ready, Willing and Able to make you an offer.
- We normally have a range of offers for you to choose from, from buyers offering different timescales. We are on hand to advise on what offer best suits you and your situation.
- Once an offer is accepted we are on hand to make sure things go as smoothly as possible right up to moving day.